The USRobotics 56K * USB Soft Modem Modem offers high performance and reliability with reduced dimensions and an excellent quality / price ratio, in line with US Robotics standards.
Widely compatible with Windows, it includes the 64-bit version and server systems, the modem, thanks to direct parallel access, uses the host computer's CPU for high throughput compression. It provides for the detection of the ring and its qualification - eliminating unwanted call events (wake-on-ring) due to the activity of the telephone line other than the ring, as well as the management of impulse control to eliminate problems related to system dependencies timers that occur frequently with soft modems.
The US Robotics USB Soft Modem modem is fully compatible with V.92 or lower, making it ideal for compact POS solutions requiring only V.34.
- Simple USB Plug and Play installation
- Hot-swap (automatic installation / uninstallation)
- Bus-powered so it doesn't require an external power supply
- Quick Connect (V.92) reduces the time it takes to establish your dial-up connection to the Internet
- V.92 allows you to send attachments up to 50% faster